This event has sold out.
Please keep an eye on our Calendar for upcoming teas and special events at the Alexander Mansion.
Mrs. Margaret Brown
and the Dallas Woman’s Forum
Cordially Invite You To
Tea on the Titanic
Saturday, April 9th, 2022
Take a step back in time as we honor the 110th Anniversary of the Maiden Voyage of the Titanic!
Please join Margaret Brown*, and other noteworthy Titanic passengers, for a memorable Tea on the “The Queen of the Ocean” – the Unsinkable Titanic!
Boarding will take place at:
The Alexander Mansion
4607 Ross Avenue, Dallas, TX 75204
Voyage Ticket: $65 per person
*** SOLD OUT ***
- Reservations will close April 2nd or when all passages have been booked.
- Tickets are transferable, but not refundable.
- Your receipt from PayPal is your proof of purchase.
- Your reservation and ticket will be at the door. Please check in with the hostess upon arrival.
- Note: In order to accommodate all guests, smaller parties may be seated with other guests.
Pimento Cheese Sandwich
Cucumber Sandwich with Herbed Cream Cheese
Roast Beef Sandwich with Horseradish Mayo Wrapped in Cucumber Slice
Egg Salad on Specialty Bread
Brie with Strawberry Garnish
Cranberry Scone with White Chocolate
Chocolate Cream Puff
A special selection of teas will be offered, including the signature tea of the Dallas Woman’s Forum, Caramel Almond Bliss.
Please contact [email protected] by April 3 to request special dietary accommodations.
Edwardian attire encouraged, but not required.
A prize will be awarded for Best Dressed.
*You may know Margaret Brown as “Molly” but she was never called that in her lifetime. More fascinating facts about the Titanic will be revealed during the tea!