Braniff Style Tour
& Fashion Show
Saturday, March 11, 2023
(Doors open @10:30 a.m. – Program starts promptly at 11 a.m.)
4607 Ross Ave, Dallas, Texas
Take a step back in time and enjoy the History, Legacy and Fashions of Dallas’ First Hometown Airline – Braniff International.
Before American Airlines and Southwest Airlines, there was only one hometown Dallas airline – Braniff International! Based here! Best here! First here!
Program & Style Show Description
Enjoy a delightful program reminiscing about the history and legacy of Braniff Airways, as presented by David Preziosi, Braniff Airways Foundation Board Member, and former Executive Director of Preservation Dallas.
David will tell the story of one of the most groundbreaking and revolutionary airlines in history, as well as Braniff’s incredible focus on design, and marketing. Included in the program will be a mini fashion show featuring Braniff’s epochal flight attendant uniform designs from Haute Couturier’s Emilio Pucci and Halston, as modeled by former Braniff flight attendants.
Braniff flight attendant fashion was cutting edge. See more photos on the Braniff Flying Colors Facebook Page
First Class Ticket -$60
- Program & Style Show w/preferred seating
- Delicious lunch (inspired by a vintage Braniff flight menu – see below) – Dining immediately following the Show
(Note: First Class tickets must be purchased no later than March 3rd )
- Alexander Mansion Tour following Lunch
Coach Ticket – $20
- Program & Style Show Only – Lunch is NOT included
First Class Lunch Menu
Lunch Menu (First Class Only)
(Inspired by Vintage Braniff Menu)
Salad & Dinner Roll
(Breast of chicken in cream sauce w/mushrooms)
Garden Vegetable Medley
Dessert: Strawberry Cheesecake
Beverages: Water, Ice Tea, Lemonade
Thank you for your interest. Please check our calendar for more upcoming events.
All proceeds from this event will benefit the Alexander Mansion’s current restoration project.
Important Notes about Tickets:
- Tickets will be held at the door.
- You will NOT receive tickets in the mail.
- Your confirmation of purchase will be your PayPal receipt delivered to your email address.
- Please make sure your phone and email address is correct upon check out.
- Check your spam/junk email folder if you do not see a confirmation email in your inbox.
Reservation Cancellations and Ticket Refund Policy
All purchases are final. No refunds will be issued.
Your ticket is transferable to another person. Please contact us to change the name on the reservation.
To transfer your reservation to another name, send an email to [email protected].